Did you think I was done yapping about my newest book, Bold Flavored Vegan Cooking? Not so fast. I have more links (with recipes) and news to share. If you posted about BFVC on your blog or IG account, be sure to let me know so that I can pass it on! You can find a link to my IG account at the top of the page here.
• Jenn made a batch of the crunchy corn waffles and is even hosting a giveaway, if you want your very own copy of the book!
• Jackie prepared and took beautiful shots of some kimchi fried rice.
• Alisa posted the recipe for la panna cotta with berries and balsamic vinegar reduction.
• Both Amy and Kari cooked up a delicious bowl of smoky kale and chickpeas.
• Chic Vegan is showcasing the recipe for Harissa Sprouts and Chickpeas. Long live the almighty B-sprouts!
• Johanne posted gorgeous images of the Pad Thai she cooked up.
• BFVC made it onto One Green Planet‘s list of favorite cookbooks. What an honor, and it’s in such great company too.
• Last but definitely not least, the book was chosen as the #vegancookalong book for the month of August. It’s fun to see what folks are making and liking!
And a random bit of news: we seem to have been adopted by a white dove. I named her Miranda. She’s quite lovely and hangs out on our front porch all day. I’ve never seen this much poop in my life, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. We’re going to build her a good shelter so that she can feel even more at home. Also, she’s the pickiest eater ever: I’ve given her fresh berries and greens to avoid feeding her a seed-only diet, but she won’t have any of it. She just throws the stuff out of her plate. If anyone who reads this is a bird pro and has tips, I’d love to hear them.