My first cookbook as a solo author comes out July 25th. I’m excited and fretting and all sorts of things in between!
In order of appearance up there: Balsamic Berry Panna Cotta, Red Curry Paste + Gochujang Paste + Spicy Citrus Sauce, Citrusy Pepper Chili, Harissa Sprouts and ‘peas, Peachy Tamari Creamy Farina, Quick and Easy Pad Thai, Homemade Kimchi, Orange Marmite Noodle Bowl, and Miso Caramel. There’s lots more to love in the book, and I really look forward to hearing and reading your feedback.
Here are links to recipes posted in various awesome places, so that you can try it before you buy it. Keep an eye on this page if you’d like, I’ll update when new stuff comes up.
• Kathy posted the recipe for Balsamic Berry Panna Cotta.
• Dianne went with the Smoky Kale and Chickpeas with Peanut Miso Drizzle.
• Natalie picked the Quick and Easy Pad Thai.
• Cadry prepared some Kimchi Fried Rice.
• Robin made Spicy Citrus Sauce and Citrusy Pepper Chili.
• You can increase the protein content of the fried rice by adding a couple of Gochujang Kimchi Sausages to it.
• Piri Piri Pit-zas are a great way of satisfying pizza cravings without having to dough it yourself. Hardy har. (Apologies.)
• Serundeng is fantastic sprinkled on the Pad Thai up there.
• Some Pineapple Pepper Jelly for anyone who wants a little fire in their jelly. Oh hey, it would be perfect in Hot Pepper Toastwiches. Whaddya know.
• Gochujang Paste, so loved in our house it’s got a dedicated spot in the fridge. Doubling the recipe is easy and will become a must once you try it. Also, Japanese Carrot Pickles & ‘Fu-mami Broth and Veggies.
• Annoyed by smoothie bowls? I’m rather new to them, but this one‘s damn good.
• Last (for now) but not least, Miso Caramel to be served with apple slices or vegan vanilla ice cream. Yes please. There’s an apple galette recipe (flaky crust included!) in the book that uses the caramel in the filling, with more to be drizzled upon serving. Because I love you that much.